Lance is a born trial attorney, with one goal in life, to become the best trial attorney that ever lived. This goal is what brought him to Carpenter & Zuckerman to work with the very best.
Lance has gone to trial on over a dozen cases and personally secured over $96 million dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients.
Lance has tried some of the biggest cases across the country and is willing to take on any Defendant who has injured his clients.
Lance is a born and raised Seattleite. Lance attended Ballard High School and then University of Washington for his Undergraduate Education. Lance is the son of former Ballard High School football coach, Steve Behringer, and current VP of Sea Mar Community Health Centers, Claudia D’ Allegri. Lance's parents have dedicated their lives to the Washington community in their respective ways, and now their son Lance is doing the same by representing the injured.
Lance loves and cares about each of his clients, and passionately fights for them every day. His clients are like family, and they all have his personal cell phone number.
When not honing his craft, Lance can be found hiking local trails with his wife Taylor, son Eddie, and dog Daryl.
Noteworthy cases and results:
- $6,000,000 Settlement for client injured in trip and fall accident resulting in serious broken bones.
- $3,000,000 Settlement against homeowner who lowered a garage door down on Fedex delivery driver’s head causing a traumatic brain injury.
- $2,700,000 Settlement against large trucking company for injuries suffered in truck vs motor vehicle crash.
- $2,000,000 Settlement for clients injured by a truck which ran stop sign.
- $2,000,000 Settlement for client injured when truck crashed into client's business causing serious injuries.
- $1,250,000 Settlement for client who suffered low back injury when another driver ran stop sign.
- $1,250,000 Settlement for client who suffered low back injury when rear-ended by another driver on freeway.
- $1,000,000 Settlement for pedestrian injured by rideshare company.
- $1,000,000 Settlement for client injured in rear auto accident resulting in ruptured breast implant and neck and back injuries.
- $1,000,000 Settlement for motorcyclist who suffered low back injury from another driver who made unsafe lane change.
- $1,000,000 Settlement for pedestrian hit when walking in crosswalk.
- $1,000,000 Settlement for elderly pedestrian who wandered into the street and was struck by another driver.
- $850,000 Settlement for pregnant mother who suffered neck injury in car crash.
- $800,000 Settlement for passenger of rideshare who suffered neck injury.
- $750,000 Settlement for driver of rideshare who injured low back in car crash.
- $750,000 Settlement for driver and passenger injured by Police Department Officer who was speeding.
- Lilian Carte et. al vs. Marion "SUGE" Knight